Chief Communications Officer, Havas Group
Lorella Gessa has been Communications Director of the Havas Group since June 2007.
She began her career at IBM in Italy then in the United States. Her international career has led her from Ford to Sara Lee to finally land in France 18 years ago where she joined Havas.
Lorella has exercised different responsibilities at Havas, most notably in corporate, internal, digital communications and PRs which have allowed her to develop an in-depth knowledge of the Group and its agencies.
Graduated in French and English litterature and a Master in strategic communications, Lorella was born in Italy and has lived and worked in Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany and the United States.
Lorella is a member of the DIRE organization (European Network of Italian Executive Women) and the IEP network (Italian Executive in Paris), she volunteers for non-for-profit organizations helping women and children.
Lorella lives in Paris with her daughter Margot and her son Alessandro.
– Grand Prix Stratégies 2009 – Design – Publishing & Corporate Communications tools
– Top Com 2009 – Silver on Publishing cat. – Annual Report
– Top Com 2009 – Special Prize on Corporate Business Expression
– Grand Prix Stratégies 2008 – Communications Strategies – Corporate Publishing
– Grand Prix Stratgégies 2008 – Design- Publishing
– Grand Prix Stratégies 2006 – Design – Annual Report “People Inside”
– Ujjef Award 2006 – Corporate Communications
– Grand Prix Stratégies 2006 – Communications Stategies – External Communication