WHAT ARE COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES?
Cookies are small text files which contain an amount of data generated when you browse on a website, and installed in your internet browser. The other tracking technologies, such as web beacons, pixels or clear gifs, work similarly to cookies.Cookies and other tracking technologies are used to monitor your activity on a website by enabling us (through first party cookies) or thirds (through third party cookies) to collect information about how you use the website and enhance the way it works and your visit on our website.
There are two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies.
• Session cookies are temporary and therefore automatically deleted from your device every time you close your browser;
• Persistent cookies remain on your device for a period of time specified in the cookie and are activated every time you visit the website which installed it.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DO WE USE AND FOR WHICH PURPOSE?
When you browse on our website, we use the following types of cookies:
1. Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are necessary for the proper operation of the services provided on the website.
They are used to provide the basic functionalities of the website, like [remembering information entered in a form or allowing you to access your personal account].
If you disable these cookies, you will no longer be able to use these features and the website might not work as efficiently as it should.
2. Performance cookies
These cookies are used to collect anonymous data for statistical purposes. They allow us to measure the audience on the website and analyze the way visitors browse the website (number of visitors on the website, number of visits per page, time spent on each page, areas where there are clicks, measure of the effectiveness of advertising…).
They are also used to detect browser issues or any other difficulty. These cookies help us improve our website and make your browsing experience better.
3. Third-party cookies
In some cases, we use third parties to manage our cookies. Third parties may also use their own cookies or other tracking technologies to collect information about your activity on the website, in particular to provide you with personalized advertisements on their own websites.
Some social network cookies might also be installed on your device to allow you to interact on social networks, such as Facebook or Twitter. We are in no way involved on the implementation and functioning of such cookies and have no access or control overs such third-party cookies. These cookies are subject to their own cookie policies, which are accessible on each third-party website and to which we invite you to refer to. We are therefore not responsible for the data collected by these cookies and cannot provide you with further information regarding the nature of information collected by these third-party cookies.
YOUR CHOICE REGARDING COOKIES
• You can choose to delete all or some cookies from your device through your browser settings;• You can choose to prevent cookies from being installed on your device through your browser settings.
To learn more on how to manage cookies usage from your browser, please follow the following links for each browser:
• Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
• Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647&p=cpn_cookies
• Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US
• Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Cookies
• Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.50/en/cookies.html
If you want to learn more about cookies and how to manage them, please visit the following websites: www.youronlinechoices.eu and www.allaboutcookies.org.
HAVAS GROUP – Direction de la Communication – 29-30 Quai de Dion Bouton – 92800 PUTEAUX - FRANCE
Or send us an email at: Lorella.email@example.com